Thanks to their versatile range of uses SCHWALENBERG plastic moulded parts perform a great variety of functions in industrial production. There are various materials in specific hardness grades and colours available. The fully automatic production facilities manufacture the products as 1K moulded parts, 2K moulded parts, as mechanically processed moulded parts or as dip moulded parts to name the most important variants.
Materials (available in various Shore hardnesses and colours)
Primary application areas
· Housing sealsHousing seals
· Slide and bearing rollersSlide and bearing rollers
· Gearing and bearing elements
· Sealing, damping and guiding elements
· Insulating elements
This flexibility is valued just as much in the automotive sector and electrical and energy technology as in machine manufacture, air conditioning technology and rail vehicle technology. For our moulded rubber parts the steel industry and the packaging industry are in addition among our most important customers.
Test reports and documentation
· PPAP n. ISO 9000
· PPF n. VDA
· Initial sampling inspections
· Material qualifications (e.g. FDA/KTW/DVGW/fire protection, etc.)